Growing Mindful Beings
Time & Location
Isabella is a 50hr trained Kids Yoga Teacher, local Kindergarten Teacher and owner of Rainbow Minds Wellbeing. Her soul purpose is empowering and nurturing young children’s mental and emotional wellbeing; allowing children to recognise, understand and cope with their rainbow of emotions, and supporting children to believe they are capable, strong, beautiful & enough.
Isabella has spent 5 years working with young children in educational settings, and also conducted a small research project into ‘mindfulness’ as part of her VIT Registration. Her work is featured in Early Childhood Resource Hub’s Newsletter, and was also broadcasted as part of an SBS segment in 2019.
In this workshop, Isabella intends to provide you with deeper knowledge & resources that will allow you to better support & nurture your tiny beings (whether it be at home, or in an educational setting).
Focusing predominantly on ages 3-12, we will be exploring:
- Emotional Intelligence (understanding emotions & using the right language/techniques to support challenging emotions).
- The power of EMPATHY.
- Simple breathing exercises for Kinder & Primary Aged children.
- Fun & engaging yoga games, stories & meditation.
- ‘Mindfulness’ themes, experiences & using simple resources.
- The importance of self-care as an educator/parent.
Join Isabella for this mindful evening on Wednesday March 18th, 6:30-7:30pm via Zoom call! Check your email after purchasing your ticket to access the call link & other resources!
- Growing Mindful Beings$10$100$0